Theme by nostrich.
1. Fill bowl with gummy bears
2. Add alcohol of your choice
3. Place in fridge
4. Gummy bears will absorb the alcohol
5. Eat the gummy bears
6. Get faded
Post with 2 notes
1. I pretty much worked the whole Winter Break, which it gave me a chance to be productive instead of staying at home doing nothing.
2. I got a couple of tracks done for Project Mainderground Mixtape. I may resurrect the tracks that never made to the list. So if you saw the list of tracks for my mixtape, that is NOT the final lineup.
3. Gave my car mods. I installed race pedals and exhaust tip. I may replace the regular exhaust tip with a resonator. Also pending for rims and tires upgrade, maybe shift knob upgrade (auto tranny) possibly with a shift boot, and racing seat cover upgrades.
1. Kick-it days. This was a major con because people either fail to hit me up when I’m totally free or cancel it at the last minute on the day of. I have all the time in the world but no one wants to hang out with me. The only time I ever went out was to shop alone and it does suck shopping alone =/
2. I could’ve done more tracks but I bumped into some family problems which it caused me not to record and write lyrics. Still recovering from it.
That’s pretty much how my Winter Break looked like.
“I’m thankful for the people who never left,” but for those people that left me by not talking to me, drifting away from me, you need to learn from what you’re doing. It’s like you just lost a friend that is always there for you.
Page 1 of 518